The owner of the Online Store www.smart-bag.pl is:
NETINWEST Jerzy Furmaniak 93-426 Łódź, ul. Szymanowskiego 5, NIP: 729-020-17-90, REGON: 363488210, tel. +48 501-157-137, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Office: NETINWEST Jerzy Furmaniak 93-426 Łódź, ul. Szymanowskiego 5
Plant: NETINWEST Jerzy Furmaniak 93-465 Łódź, ul. Dubois 119A
I. Orders – conditions of implementation
- The Online Shop www.smart-bag.pl (hereinafter the Online Store or Store) posts information about its offer on the www.smart-bag.pl website and offers goods located in the Store database, via the Internet.
- The Online Store Customer Service operates on business days from 10:00 am to 11:00 pm. 9:00 – 18:00, call +48 501-157-137 or at email email@example.com .
- Working days are all days a week except Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays under the Act of 18 January 1951. holidays.
- Orders for goods offered in the Online Store are accepted via the www.smart-bag.pl website. The customer, when optionally registering and logging in, selects the appropriate item, pointing to the product he is interested in using the “Add to Cart” option. The Online Store allows the purchasing process without registration and login obligation. After the selection of goods is complete, the Customer proceeds to a section called “Order”. Before approving the order, the Customer chooses how to deliver the purchased goods, the method of payment for the order and, in addition, upon confirmation, accepts the terms of these Terms and Conditions. the possibility of changes in the color of the Products, resulting from the color difference shown in the product photo and the original of the photographed Product. Photos and other forms of visualization and presentation of products posted on the Store’s pages do not reflect the actual color scheme of the Products, but only are informative about the Products.
- Immediately before placing the order, the Customer will be informed of the main characteristics of the benefit (ordered goods), the total price for the benefit, including taxes, as well as transport charges and possible other costs related to the delivery purchased goods.
- Before placing the order, the Customer is obliged to confirm that he knows that the placing of the order entails an obligation to pay. To confirm the order placed, the Customer uses a button marked with the readable words “I buy and pay”.
- Orders can be placed 24 hours a day, all year round.
Orders are accepted:
– via the website using the form (The Buyer places an order by clicking the “into the cart” icon located next to the product and “Ordering” when summarizing the entire order and after filling out the registration form), the final placing of the order occurs when you click the “Order and Pay” icon after providing contact details.
– by phone from 10:00 am to 11:00 pm 9-18 at tel +48 501-157-137 (telephone orders will be executed by the Seller after the Buyer has confirmed the order on a durable medium: by e-mail or post)
– by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- When placing an order, the Customer enters into a contract for the sale of ordered goods with the owner of the NETINWEST Online Store Jerzy Furmaniak
- After registering, the Customer receives a message to the address provided by him with a link confirming registration and creating an account on the store’s website www.smart-bag.pl
- The customer also has the option to place an order without having to register and log in on the website www.smart-bag.pl. To complete the order, you must add the goods to the cart, indicate how to receive and pay, the address of the residence and the e-mail address.
- In the order (in the basket), the Customer indicates: – the goods ordered; – the address to which the goods are to be delivered and the address to which the invoice is to be issued;
– e-mail address – delivery method; – payment method.
- The order is executed to the address indicated by the Customer in the order.
- The Online Store is not responsible for failure to deliver the goods or delay in the delivery of the ordered goods or the execution of the order, resulting from the wrongly stated by the Customer or the inaccurate address of delivery.
- After placing the order, the Customer receives an email to the specified account, automatically generated by the Store, an electronic letter with the details of the order, including in particular a description of the subject matter of the order and the total price, including taxes and delivery costs. The above letter confirms the conclusion of the contract for the sale of goods.
Ⅱ. Commodity prices
- All prices listed on the website are expressed in Polish zloty and include VAT. The prices quoted do not include shipping costs.
- The binding and final price is the price of the product provided on the Website of the Online Store at the time the customer has placed the order.
- Information on the total value of the order is presented on the www.smart-bag.pl page, after the Customer has selected the form of delivery of the order and the form of payment.
- The Store reserves the right to change the prices of the goods on offer, to introduce and cancel promotional prices on the store’s website or make changes there (price changes do not apply to orders made before the entry into force of changes).
Iii. Orders – modifications
- The Customer has the right to cancel all or part of the order or make changes to the data necessary for the issue of the invoice and shipping.
- You may cancel your order until the ordered items are shipped. The possibility of cancelling the order shall be without prejudice to the Customer’s right to withdraw from the contract referred to in point VIII.1.
- Cancellation or change thereof can be made by contacting the Customer Service Service service by e-mail (email@example.com) or by phone at +48 501-157-137 .
- The customer receives a confirmation from the Store to the email account that the order or changes have been made.
Iv. Payment methods and start fulfillment of the order
Payment for the goods to be delivered in the Polish may be made:
- in person, in cash, when receiving an order from an employee of the Courier Company – the execution of the order will be started at the time of receiving additional electronic confirmation (clickon stowed) or receiving an email from the confirmation of the order placed,
- by transfer to the account – the execution of the order will be started, at the time of the impact of the receivables on the online store account www.smart-bag.pl
- via the Transfer24, PayU, PayPal electronic payment system
Payment for the goods to be delivered in the EU may be made:
- through paypal electronic payment system firstname.lastname@example.org
- or by bank transfer to your account:
PL 73 1750 0012 0000 0000 3216 4862
EUR: EN 53 1750 0012 0000 0000 3813 0625, BIC Code (Swift): RCBWPLPW
USD: PL 62 1750 0012 0000 0000 3813 0657, BIC Code (Swift): RCBWPLPW
V. Shipping – order processing time
- The time of execution of the order includes the Activities of the Store from the moment the order is accepted from the Customer until the package is transferred from the Store to the delivery provider. Delivery will take place after the estimated time of execution of the order from the store’s warehouse, but not more than 7 working days. The duration of the entire contract shall be given taking into account the time limit for the completion of all ordered goods.
- The specified order execution time applies only to working days. The customer is informed by phone or by e-mail when the order is shipped.
- Ordered goods are delivered to the Customer via the DPD Courier Company on pl or GLS within the EU
- Delivery time for both dpd courier company in pl is 1 working day, GLS in the EU 4-5 working days.
- The cost of delivery of the ordered goods is determined according to the price list of the carrier.
- During receipt of the shipment, the Customer has the right to check the technical condition of the shipment in the presence of the postal/courier employee. Please note any damage to the packaging and, in particular, the safety belts. Making a protocol with the help of a mail/courier employee describing the damage to the shipment will make it easier for the Store to process the complaint.
- Each ordered product is accompanied by a receipt or VAT invoice (at the customer’s express request).
- The shipping time may be extended by the time of the Holiday, the customer is informed by phone or by e-mail about the delay time.
- The store is obliged to deliver things without defects.
- In the event that the purchased goods have defects, the Customer may exercise his warranty rights, in accordance with the provisions of the Civil Code (Act of 23 April 1964, consolidated text OJ 1964, item 121 as amended)
- In the event that the purchased goods have defects, the Customer is obliged to file a complaint with the Online Store.
- The customer should submit the advertised goods together with a description of the defects to the Store (to the address specified in section 8 below). The advertised goods must be sent back by economic post.
- The store will respond to the complaint immediately, no later than 14 days from the date of the complaint and the delivery of the advertised goods.
- If a complaint is acknowledged by the Customer, the provisions of the Civil Code concerning the rights of the buyer under the warranty shall apply.
- In the event that the Customer requests the replacement of the goods and the Online Store does not have in the Store the goods to be exchanged, the Customer will receive a refund of the goods advertised within 7 working days from the date of the positive examination of the complaint.
- The advertised item must be returned to the following address:
NETINWEST Jerzy Furmaniak, 93-465 Lodz, ul. Dubois 119A with a note: COMPLAINT – online store
- In order to avoid any doubt, the Store declares that none of the Terms and Conditions restricts the rights of the Consumer Customer under the Act of 30 May 2014. on consumer rights (OJ 2014.827) and the Civil Code, as well as other provisions strictly applicable in the territory of the Republic of Poland.
- Where a quality guarantee has been granted by the guarantor on the goods, its conditions shall be made available together with the Goods delivered, in particular in the form of a special leaflet or the provisions posted on the packaging or directly in the document Guarantee.
- The customer is obliged to exercise warranty permissions in accordance with the conditions set out in the warranty document accompanying the goods.
- For Bags and Heating Mats we guarantee 12 months from the date of purchase.
- Damage to the user and mechanical damage are not covered by warranty.
Viii. Withdrawal from the distance contract
- The consumer customer may, within 14 days, withdraw from the distance contract concluded with the Store without giving a reason and without incurring costs, except for the costs described in the further content of these Terms and Conditions (Chapter IX. Costs of returning the item in the event of withdrawal). If the Customer has exercised the possibility of withdrawal from the distance contract, the contract shall be deemed to have not been concluded.
- The period of withdrawal of the contract referred to in the preceding point shall begin for the contract in which the Store issues the goods, being obliged to transfer its property – from the acquisition of the property in possession by the Customer or indicated by the a third party other than the carrier, and in the case of a contract which covers many things that are delivered separately, in batches or parts – from the possession of the last item, lot or part, and for the remaining contracts – from the date of conclusion of the contract.
- The customer may withdraw from the contract by making a declaration to the Store of withdrawal.
A statement can be made on the form with the following:WITHDRAWAL FORM
Addressee : NETINWEST Jerzy Furmaniak , 93-426 Łódź ul. Szymanowskiego 5.
I hereby inform you about the withdrawal from the contract of sale of the following things:…….
– Date of conclusion of the contract/receipt: ………………………………
– Name of the buyer………………………………
– Buyer’s address………………………………
– Signature of the Buyer (only if the form is sent in paper form): …………………
– Date of filling……………………………
- Please include proof of purchase (fiscal receipt or Vat invoice received by the Customer with the shipment) to the returned item.
- The goods returned by the Customer should be packaged in an appropriate manner, ensuring that the shipment is not damaged during transport.
- The returned goods must not bear any signs of use: smell, oil stains, cleaning. If it is found that the returned goods have been used – the return will not be accepted and the goods will be sent back at the expense of the sender.
- The purchased goods should be returned to the following address to the company:
NETINWEST Jerzy Furmaniak, 93-465 Lodz, ul. Dubois 119A with a note: RETURN – online store
- The right to withdraw from the contract concluded with the Store at a distance is not granted to the Customer, who is a consumer, in respect of contracts:
(a) in which the subject-matter of the benefit is an unprefabricated object, manufactured according to the Customer’s specifications or to meet his individualised needs;
(b) in which the subject-matter of the benefit is delivered in a sealed package which cannot be returned for health reasons or for hygienic reasons after opening the package, if the packaging has been opened after delivery.
Ix. Costs of returning items in case of withdrawal
- The Store is obliged without delay, no later than 14 days after receipt of the consumer customer’s statement of withdrawal from the contract, to return to the Customer all payments made by him, including the costs of delivery of the goods.
- The store refunds the bank account number indicated by the customer, unless the Customer has expressly agreed to another way of return, which does not entail any costs for him.
- If the Store has not offered to collect the goods from the Customer itself, it may abstain from the refund of payments received from the Customer until the customer receives the goods back or provides proof of its return, whichever will take place sooner.
- If the consumer customer has chosen how to deliver the goods other than the cheapest usual way of delivery offered by the Online Store, the Store is not obliged to reimburse the Customer for the additional costs incurred by the Customer.
- The customer is obliged to return the goods to the Online Store or to provide it to the person authorized by the Store to receive immediately, but no later than 14 days from the date on which he waived the contract, unless the Store has offered to collect the goods himself. To keep the deadline, it is sufficient to return the goods before it expires.
- The consumer customer shall bear only the direct costs of returning the goods, unless the Store has agreed to incur or inform the Customer of the need to incur these costs.
X. Personal data
- Through an order placed in the Online Store, the Customer agrees to enter his personal data into the online store owner’s database and for their processing for the purpose of fulfilling the contract.
- The customer gives the asibable data voluntarily, but the Customer’s lack of consent to the processing of this data prevents the execution of the order placed.
- If you give additional consent to the Customer, your personal data will be processed by the Store to inform the Customer about the goods, promotions and services available in the Online Store.
- Personal data is protected in accordance with the Act of 29 August 1997. protection of personal data, in such a way as to prevent third parties from accessing them.
- Customers have the right to access, correct, correct and request deletion.
- The Customer is responsible for providing false personal data.
Xi. Final provisions
- The Online Store is not responsible for blocking email server administrators from sending messages to the email address indicated by the Customer and for deleting and blocking emails by software installed on your computer used by the Customer.
- Fixation, security, making available and confirming to the Customer the relevant provisions of the Contract for the Sale of Goods is transmitted to the customer to the specified e-mail address confirmation, the order specifications and the printing of the fiscal receipt or the VAT invoice attached to the shipment.
- If you have any questions or questions, please contact your email@example.com email address.
- The Online Store reserves the right to change the Terms and Conditions. Any changes to these Terms of Sale will be informed and asked to accept the changes when you log in to the www.giacomo.pl website. Amendments to the Terms and Conditions shall enter into force within the period specified by the Store, but not less than 7 days from the date of their inclusion on the www.smart-bag.pl website. The content of the new rules will be published on the www.smart-bag.pl website. Orders placed before the entry into force of the amendments to the Terms and Conditions shall apply to the provisions of the Terms and Conditions in the word in force at the time of placing the order.