- The operator of the service www.smart-bag.pl is NETINWEST Jerzy Furmaniak NIP 729-020-17-90, Regon: 363488210 with its registered office 93-426 Łódź, ul. Szymanowskiego 5
- The service performs the functions of obtaining information about users and their behaviour in the following ways: a. By voluntarily entered in the forms information, b. By storing cookies in terminal devices (so-called “cookies”). “cookies”). c. By collecting web server logs by the hosting operator TheCamels, operating at the www.thecamels.pl
Information in forms
- The service collects information provided voluntarily by the user.
- The service can also save information about the connection string (time indication, IP address)
- The data in the form is not shared with third parties other than with your consent.
- The data provided in the form may constitute a set of potential customers, registered by the Service Operator in a register maintained by the General Inspector of Personal Data Protection.
- The data provided in the form is processed for the purpose of the function of a particular form, e.g. to process a service request or a commercial contact.
- The data provided in the forms may be transferred to technical operators carrying out certain services , in particular for the transmission of information about the registered domain holder to internet domain operators (e.g. scientific and academic computer network j.b.r – NASK), payment service providers or other entities with which the Service Operator cooperates in this regard.
Information about cookies.
- Cookies (so-called “Cookies”) are computer data, in particular text files, which are stored in the end device of the website user and are intended to use the websites of the service. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, the time of storing them on the end device and a unique number.
- The operator of the service is placed on the end device of the website user and access to cookies.
- Cookies are used for the following purposes: a. create statistics that help you understand how Users of the Service use websites to improve their structure and content; b. maintaining the User’s session (after logging in) thanks to which the User does not have to re-enter the login and password on each subpage of the Service; c. Specify a user profile to display tailored content on displaying content on ad networks, in particular Google networks.
- The service uses two basic types of cookies: Session cookies and “persistent” cookie files. Session Cookies are temporary files that are stored on the end device of the user until the time of logging out, leaving the website or disabling the software (Web browser). “Persistent” cookies are stored in the user’s end device for the time specified in the parameters of cookies or until they are deleted by the user.
- Web browsing software (Web browser) usually allows the storage of cookies on the user’s terminal device by default. Users of the service can change the settings in this area. The Web browser allows deleting cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies please refer to the Web browser Help or documentation for more details.
- Cookies placed on the service user’s end device and may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the service operator.
- Cookies can be used by advertising networks, in particular Google, to display ads tailored to how you use the Service. For this purpose, they may retain information about the user’s navigation path or the duration of their stay on the page.
- In terms of information about user preferences collected by the Google display network, the user can view and edit the information resulting from cookies by using the tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/
- Information about some behaviors of users is subject to logging in the server layer. This data is used solely for the purpose of administering the service and in order to ensure the most efficient service of hosted hosting services.
- The viewed resources are identified by URLS. In addition, records may be subject to: a. the time of the question, b. the time of sending the reply, c. name of the client station – identification carried out by HTTP, d. information about errors that occurred in the execution of HTTP transactions, e. the URL of the page previously visited by the user (referer link) – where the transition to the Service has been through a link, f. information about the user’s browser, g. IP address information.
- This data is not associated with specific people browsing the site.
- The above data is used only for server administration purposes.
- The data shall be made available to third parties only within the limits permitted by law.
- Personally identifiable information is shared by the exemption with that person’s consent.
- The Operator may be obliged to provide information collected by the service to authorized authorities on the basis of lawful requests in the scope resulting from the request.
Managing cookies – how to express and withdraw consent in practice?
- If you do not wish to receive cookies, you may change your browser settings. We reserve that disabling the handling of cookies necessary for authentication processes, security, maintaining user preferences may make it difficult, and in extreme cases may prevent the use of websites
- To manage your cookie settings, select the web browser/system from the list below and follow the instructions: a. Internet Explorer b. Chrome c. Safari d. Firefox e. Opera f. Android g. Safari (iOS) h. Windows Phone